apex-users mailing list archives

From Priyanka Gugale <priya...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: FileWriter not writing contents
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 04:56:52 GMT
What do you mean by path on server? When you run your application on
server, your containers can be deployed on any of the machine in your
cluster. If you are using local file system to write (using protocol
"file"), it will be difficult for you to locate the file also if container
gets redeployed your data will be distributed on different machines in
pieces.

I would suggest if you are running app on cluster then either use hdfs or
some nfs location to write the file.

-Priyanka