apex-users mailing list archives

From Venkatesh Kottapalli <venkat...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Write data to couchbase
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:37:24 GMT
Hi Hitesh,

There is port  “input" that AbstractCouchBaseOperator and CouchBasePojoSetOperator exposes
for incoming data. You can define your needed implementation in your custom operator  that
extends AbstractCouchBaseOperator and use the “input” port as well.

The AbstractTransactionableStoreOutputOperator has the input port definition.

If you are looking for something else, please provide us more details about the implementation
of what you have done and what is that you are looking for.

-Venkatesh.

> On Sep 6, 2016, at 1:00 AM, Hitesh Goyal <hitesh.goyal@nlpcaptcha.com> wrote:
>
> Hi team,
> I want to write data to my couchbase. I tried to use AbstractCouchBaseOutputOperator
and CouchBasePojoSetOperator. I want to know where should I input the data because I am not
able to find any input port or so where I can get the data in. Please tell how can I do that.