apex-users mailing list archives

From "McCullough, Alex" <Alex.McCullo...@capitalone.com>
Subject Failing a DAG based on thrown exception
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 14:16:40 GMT
Hey All,

Operators that are based on an underlying data store, when trying to connect in setup or activation,
if an exception is thrown I would like to fail the app as a whole. My understanding is that
if I don’t handle the exception, the operator will just continually be killed and restarted
and the app as a whole may continue to run. First of all is this correct?  If so, how can
I force the app to a failed status if certain exceptions are thrown or conditions are met?

material from your computer.