apex-users mailing list archives

From Shubham Pathak <shub...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving a particular key from couchbase.
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 09:16:12 GMT
Hi Hitesh,

CouchbasePojoInputOperator emits a POJO for each row. You can add another
operator after this to process the records. In the process method of the
next operator, you may access data for a particular key using corresponding
getter methods.

You can check how a key is accessed in this test
https://github.com/apache/apex-malhar/blob/master/contrib/src/test/java/com/datatorrent/contrib/couchbase/CouchBasePOJOTest.java

Input operators implement emitTuple() method to generate payload for other
operators. Tuples emitted are marked as belonging to the windowId
identified by immediately preceding beginWindow call.

Thanks,
Shubham