apex-users mailing list archives

From "Doyle, Austin O." <Austin.O.Doyl...@leidos.com>
Subject RE: Apex Finished Status
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 15:43:58 GMT
Yes I put it in my input operator, do I need to do anything or make sure there’s anything
specific in the other operators?

From: Ashwin Chandra Putta [mailto:ashwinchandrap@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 11:43 AM
To: users@apex.apache.org
Subject: RE: Apex Finished Status

Doyle,

Have you thrown it in all input operators? It starts from the operator you throw it in and
propagates downstream. All operators need to shutdown before application changes state.

Regards,
Ashwin.

On Aug 11, 2016 5:01 AM, "Doyle, Austin O." <Austin.O.Doyle-2@leidos.com<mailto:Austin.O.Doyle-2@leidos.com>>