apex-users mailing list archives

From "Chaudhary, Sushil (CONT)" <Sushil.Chaudh...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Support for Apex malhar 3.4.0 running on Data torrent
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 19:23:40 GMT
We already tried Apex Malhar  <malhar.version>3.4.0</malhar.version> with Datatorrent
RTS 3.4.0.  As soon as we upgrade the Apex Malhar library to 3.4.0, out Data torrent application
started failing.

However application is working good if we use malhar version 3.3.0-incubating.

Also, once I move to malhar.version>3.4.0</malhar.version>, I need to define below
library dependencies separately. Is there any third party interdependency which could be causing
Data torrent job getting failed.

 <dependency>

                        <groupId>org.apache.apex</groupId>

                        <artifactId>apex-shaded-ning19</artifactId>

                        <version>1.0.0</version>

                 </dependency>

                 <dependency>

                        <groupId>net.sf.supercsv</groupId>