apex-users mailing list archives

From "Chaudhary, Sushil (CONT)" <Sushil.Chaudh...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Support for Apex malhar 3.4.0 running on Data torrent
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 13:30:29 GMT

Sushil Chaudhary
Cell #: 408-466-2004
Email: sushil.chaudhary@capitalone.com

From: "Chaudhary , Sushil (CONT)" <sushil.chaudhary@capitalone.com<mailto:sushil.chaudhary@capitalone.com>>
Date: Friday, July 1, 2016 at 9:25 AM
To: "users@apex.apache.org<mailto:users@apex.apache.org>" <users@apex.apache.org<mailto:users@apex.apache.org>>
Subject: Support for Apex malhar 3.4.0 running on Data torrent

Hi,
I am trying to use Apache apex malhar version 3.4.0 with data torrent application and using
IMDB Geode operator.  Currently using 3.3.1-incubating for the apache apex with Data torrent
and it is working good. But as soon as I upgrade it to 3.4.0 Data torrent container start
throwing exception :

Container already closed or not available, or not running...

Please let me know if you have any clue on the same.

Sushil Chaudhary
Email: sushil.chaudhary@capitalone.com<mailto:sushil.chaudhary@capitalone.com>

material from your computer.