apex-users mailing list archives

From David Yan <da...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Support for Apex malhar 3.4.0 running on Data torrent
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 23:54:16 GMT
Hi Sushil,

We do have one backward incompatibility issue between Apex 3.3.x and Apex
3.4.x because of a security problem with a 3rd party library we depend on.
Details are in the announcement email here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/201605.mbox/%3CCA%2B5xAo1ZYso6azUBJOkpVtJqM%3DAnJFr_RtjKk9_VusBwgYNS8A@mail.gmail.com%3E

Can you try Apex 3.4.0?

David