apex-users mailing list archives

From Junguk Cho <jman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about running yahoofinance example in apex-malhar
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 07:19:42 GMT
Hi, Sandeep.

Thank you for reply.
No, I only got

2016-05-31 20:34:00,628 INFO
com.datatorrent.bufferserver.server.Server: Server started listening
at /0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:45546
2016-05-31 20:34:01,668 INFO
com.datatorrent.stram.engine.StreamingContainer: Waiting for pending
request.
2016-05-31 20:34:02,172 INFO
com.datatorrent.stram.engine.StreamingContainer: Waiting for pending
request.
2016-05-31 20:34:02,676 INFO
com.datatorrent.stram.engine.StreamingContainer: Waiting for pending
request.
2016-05-31 20:34:03,179 INFO
com.datatorrent.stram.engine.StreamingContainer: Waiting for pending
request.

I can continuously see only this message.
Do you have any guest why it did not show "Deploy request"?

When I ran wordcount example, I can see "Deploy request".
I attached screenshot of web UI.

Thanks,
Junguk