apex-users mailing list archives

From Sandesh Hegde <sand...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Questions regarding Apache Apex
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2016 21:23:08 GMT
Hello Amol

How familiar are you with Apex? Hadoop?

My recommendation is to start with the "Hello world" program.
http://docs.datatorrent.com/tutorials/topnwords/

You can also download the Sandbox from the below location for your
experiments.
https://www.datatorrent.com/download/

There are videos covering various topics,
https://www.youtube.com/user/DataTorrent/videos