apex-users mailing list archives

From "Pradeep A. Dalvi" <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jdbcoutputoperator implementation
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 23:45:18 GMT
What are errors/exceptions seen in JdbcOutput container logs?
Are you setting Context.PortContext.TUPLE_CLASS to POJO class being used?

--
prad

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 2:13 PM, Jaikit Jilka <jjilka@leadferret.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I resolved that error and now I can launch the application, But now the container which
has jdbcoperator is getting killed. I am attaching the dt.log file of container which is running
but does not have any operator.

> Thank You,
>
> Jaikit Jilka

me an build time error : Failure to find org.apache.apex:malhar-library:jar:3.5.0-SNAPSHOT
in https://www.datatorrent.com/maven/content/repositories/snapshots/.

>> Thank You,
>>
>> Jaikit Jilka

Operator JdbcOutput violates constraints [ConstraintViolationImpl{rootBean=JdbcPOJOOutputOperator{name=null},
propertyPath='updateCommand', message='may not be null', leafBean=JdbcPOJOOutputOperator{name=null},
value=null}] at com.datatorrent.stram.plan.logical.LogicalPlan.validate(LogicalPlan.java:1680)
at com.datatorrent.stram.StramClient.<init>(StramClient.java:161) at com.datatorrent.stram.client.StramAppLauncher.launchApp(StramAppLauncher.java:509)
at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli$LaunchCommand.execute(DTCli.java:2050) at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli.launchAppPackage(DTCli.java:3456)
at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli.access$7100(DTCli.java:106) at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli$LaunchCommand.execute(DTCli.java:1895)
at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli$3.run(DTCli.java:1449)

>>> Thank You,
>>>
>>> Jaikit Jilka

I am

I am