apex-users mailing list archives

From "Pradeep A. Dalvi" <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jdbcoutputoperator implementation
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 19:43:40 GMT
Hi Jaikit,

This constraint violation exception was enforced from
AbstractJdbcTransactionableOutputOperator. In 3.3/3.4 malhar library,
updateCommand parameter has constraint set to @NotNull on getter
method.

You could do either of following to solve this:
1. Set updateCommand from properties.xml to empty string
2. Use master branch of Malhar
3. Remove @NotNull on getUpdateCommand in
AbstractJdbcTransactionableOutputOperator

Cheers,
Pradeep A. Dalvi

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Jaikit Jilka <jjilka@leadferret.com> wrote:
> Hi Devendra,
>
> I tried to run your application. I followed all steps mentioned but I am getting following
error.

> An error occurred trying to launch the application. Server message: javax.validation.ConstraintViolationException:
Operator JdbcOutput violates constraints [ConstraintViolationImpl{rootBean=JdbcPOJOOutputOperator{name=null},
propertyPath='updateCommand', message='may not be null', leafBean=JdbcPOJOOutputOperator{name=null},
value=null}] at com.datatorrent.stram.plan.logical.LogicalPlan.validate(LogicalPlan.java:1680)
at com.datatorrent.stram.StramClient.<init>(StramClient.java:161) at com.datatorrent.stram.client.StramAppLauncher.launchApp(StramAppLauncher.java:509)
at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli$LaunchCommand.execute(DTCli.java:2050) at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli.launchAppPackage(DTCli.java:3456)
at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli.access$7100(DTCli.java:106) at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli$LaunchCommand.execute(DTCli.java:1895)
at com.datatorrent.stram.cli.DTCli$3.run(DTCli.java:1449)