apex-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <thomas.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apex cli
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 14:43:34 GMT
Raja,

The problem is that this way of launching the CLI is meant for and only
works in the development environment as it depends on the previous build
and the dependencies that were fetched into the local Maven repository
(under ~/.m2). So unless you also transfer the entire .m2 to the other
machine that won't work.

Here are some other install options:
http://apex.apache.org/downloads.html#third-party-downloads

Thanks,