apex-users mailing list archives

From "Mukkamula, Suryavamshivardhan (CWM-NR)" <suryavamshivardhan.mukkam...@rbc.com>
Subject RE: Multiple directories
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 15:50:26 GMT
Hi Ram,

Assuming that properties are set as Key,Value pairs. I have used the properties as below and
I can read the multiple directories in parallel. Thank you.

<!-- Source : source_123 properties -->
   <property>
    <name>dt.application.FileIO.operator.read.prop.inputDirectory(source_123)</name>
    <value>tmp/fileIO/source_123</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>dt.application.FileIO.operator.read.prop.inputConfigFile(source_123)</name>
    <value>tmp/fileIO/config/source_123/source_123_input_config.xml</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>dt.application.FileIO.operator.read.prop.partCount(source_123)</name>
    <value>1</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>dt.application.FileIO.operator.read.prop.outputDirectory(source_123)</name>
    <value>tmp/fileIO/source_123</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>dt.application.FileIO.operator.read.prop.outputConfigFile(source_123)</name>
    <value>tmp/fileIO/config/source_123/source_123_output_config.xml</value>
  </property>

Regards,
Surya Vamshi