apex-users mailing list archives

From Raja.Aravapalli <Raja.Aravapa...@target.com>
Subject how to increase lifetime of hdfs delegation tokens ?
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2016 05:26:20 GMT

Hi,

My Apex application failed exactly after running 7days in our distributed hadoop environment,
with delegation token expiry!!

Can someone pls help me with details, on how I can increase the delegation token time to lifetime
or any other process running in parallel to renew the tokens ?

Exception details below:

ERROR hdfs.DFSClient (DFSClient.java:closeAllFilesBeingWritten(954)) - Failed to close inode
11111111
org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException(org.apache.hadoop.security.token.SecretManager$InvalidToken):
token (HDFS_DELEGATION_TOKEN token 111111 for XXXXXX) is expired

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Raja.