apex-users mailing list archives

From Raja.Aravapalli <Raja.Aravapa...@target.com>
Subject Re: Alerts
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 20:45:52 GMT

Thanks for the response Thomas.

Just a thought to share, I heard about "StreamSet", which is also a streaming data ingestion
platform, which does support this style of alerting on the fly :).

Regards,
Raja.

From: Thomas Weise <thomas.weise@gmail.com<mailto:thomas.weise@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 3:36 PM
To: "users@apex.apache.org<mailto:users@apex.apache.org>" <users@apex.apache.org<mailto:users@apex.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Alerts

You can obtain the application status from YARN. But that's not detailed enough to diagnose
what is happening within the application. For that, you can use the Apex app master REST API.
If you are using the DT community edition, you get both through the gateway REST API. More
information about the gateway can be found here:

http://www.slideshare.net/ApacheApex/dtgateway-making-apache-apex-operable

Thanks,
Thomas

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 1:05 PM, Raja.Aravapalli <Raja.Aravapalli@target.com<mailto:Raja.Aravapalli@target.com>>