apex-users mailing list archives

From Bhupesh Chawda <bhup...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Containers getting killed by application master
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 06:41:23 GMT
Hi Ananth,

Seems like you have an exception in Json Parser operator due to some
illegal characters:

org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParseException: Illegal character ((CTRL-CHAR,
code 3)): only regular white space (\r, \n, \t) is allowed between tokens
 at [Source: java.io.StringReader@50590f2d; line: 1, column: 2]
    at org.codehaus.jackson.JsonParser._constructError(JsonParser.java:1432)
    at
org.codehaus.jackson.impl.JsonParserMinimalBase._reportError(JsonParserMinimalBase.java:385)
    at
org.codehaus.jackson.impl.JsonParserMinimalBase._throwInvalidSpace(JsonParserMinimalBase.java:331)
    at
org.codehaus.jackson.impl.ReaderBasedParser._skipWSOrEnd(ReaderBasedParser.java:1485)
    at
org.codehaus.jackson.impl.ReaderBasedParser.nextToken(ReaderBasedParser.java:362)
    at
org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper._initForReading(ObjectMapper.java:2761)
    at
org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper._readMapAndClose(ObjectMapper.java:2709)
    at
org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper.readValue(ObjectMapper.java:1854)
    at
com.datatorrent.common.util.PubSubMessageCodec.parseMessage(PubSubMessageCodec.java:66)

~Bhupesh

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 11:27 PM, Yogi Devendra <yogidevendra@apache.org>
wrote:

> Do you have custom definePartition() implementation for any of the
> operators? If yes, would you please share the snippet inside that function?
>

> ~ Yogi
>
> On 18 May 2016 at 11:35, Ananth Gundabattula <agundabattula@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello Sandeep,
>>
>> Thanks for the response. Please find attached the app master log.
>>
>> It looks like it got killed due to a heartbeat timeout. I will have to
>> see why I am getting a heartbeat timeout. I also see a JSON parser
>> exception in the logs in the log attached. Is it a harmless exception  ?
>>

>> Regards,
>> Ananth
>>
>> On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Sandeep Deshmukh <
>> sandeep@datatorrent.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Ananth,
>>>
>>> Could you please check the STRAM logs for any details of these
>>> containers. The first guess would be container going out of memory .
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Sandeep

HDFS is enabled).