apex-users mailing list archives

From "Mukkamula, Suryavamshivardhan (CWM-NR)" <suryavamshivardhan.mukkam...@rbc.com>
Subject Data Torrent connection to NoSql Database
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 13:51:43 GMT
Hello Everyone,

Can you please let me know if Data torrent can connect to nosql database like hbase, if yes
do you have any sample project that connects with habase.

My requirement is to read data from DB2 and load into hbase table by using data torrent.

Regards,
Surya Vamshi

This [email] may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related
rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this [email] or the information
it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this [email]
in error, please advise the sender (by return [email] or otherwise) immediately. You have
consented to receive the attached electronically at the above-noted address; please retain
a copy of this confirmation for future reference.