apex-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Templeton <ryan_temple...@yahoo.com>
Subject Minimum development environment
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 17:18:08 GMT
Hey guys,
I am wondering what the minimum environment I need to develop and test my Apex apps?
Running in Eclipse on Windows, I generated Apex project using the Apex archtype  and tried
to run the default JUnit test that gets created but get the following error:
2016-04-05 13:00:02,677 [main] DEBUG physical.PhysicalPlan initCheckpoint - Writing activation
checkpoint {ffffffffffffffff, 0, 0} PTOperator[id=1,name=randomGenerator] RandomNumberGenerator{name=null}2016-04-05
13:00:02,697 [main] ERROR util.Shell getWinUtilsPath - Failed to locate the winutils binary
in the hadoop binary pathjava.io.IOException: Could not locate executable null\bin\winutils.exe
in the Hadoop binaries. at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.getQualifiedBinPath(Shell.java:278)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.getWinUtilsPath(Shell.java:300) at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.<clinit>(Shell.java:293)
at org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.setPermission(RawLocalFileSystem.java:639) at org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.create(RawLocalFileSystem.java:305)

What else do I need to have installed to get a dev environment up and running? Is Hadoop required
for JUnit tests like this?
Thanks,Ryan