apex-users mailing list archives

From Jim <...@facility.supplies>
Subject RE: First Apex Application
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 23:36:39 GMT
1.6

From: Ashwin Chandra Putta [mailto:ashwinchandrap@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 5:34 PM
To: users@apex.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: First Apex Application

Thanks for sharing the dependency Jim. Which version of mylin are you using?

Regards,
Ashwin.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Jim <jim@facility.supplies<mailto:jim@facility.supplies>>
wrote:
I do have a module that pulls in xalan, but I have excluded it in the POM:

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.milyn</groupId>
  <artifactId>milyn-smooks-edi</artifactId>
  <version>${smooks.version}</version>
  <exclusions>
    <exclusion>
      <artifactId>xercesImpl</artifactId>
      <groupId>xerces</groupId>
    </exclusion>
    <exclusion>
      <artifactId>icu4j</artifactId>
      <groupId>com.ibm.icu</groupId>
    </exclusion>
    <exclusion>
      <artifactId>xalan</artifactId>
      <groupId>xalan</groupId>
    </exclusion>
    <exclusion>
      <artifactId>jaxen</artifactId>
      <groupId>jaxen</groupId>
    </exclusion>
  </exclusions>
</dependency>

I don’t have it referenced anywhere else in my maven show depencies from within my intellij

Jim