apex-users mailing list archives

From Shubham Pathak <shub...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Hadoop 2.7.2 Project in eclipse.
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 08:59:35 GMT
Hi Ambarish,

You may include foloowing  jars in the eclipse project :
hadoop-common-2.6.2.jar
hadoop-hdfs-2.6.2.jar
hadoop-mapreduce-client-core-2.6.2.jar

Alternatively , you may create a maven project in eclipse and add this in
pom.xml

 <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
                        <artifactId>hadoop-common</artifactId>