apex-users mailing list archives

From Nirmalya Sengupta <sengupta.nirma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Linear Road Benchmarking
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 12:57:53 GMT
Hello Gaurav,

I have just begun reading the code. I will come back to you to plug the
holes in my understanding; I will have ample number of them.

At the moment though, I am trying to understand what does Linearroad
expects the software to do when queries come in. Are queries just another
bunch of tuples (autogenerated by the tool)? But for State management etc.,
is an implementor supposed to set up a database so that the simulation
works? What is the ProgressSQL used for (they ask us to install that)?

This is one big gap I have in my understanding at the moment. I don't see
any database schema in the whole description of problem. So, I must be
assuming something, wrongly.

Any help appreciated.

-- N