apex-users mailing list archives

From Sandeep Deshmukh <sand...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Three day Apache Hadoop and Apache Apex workshop in Pune (for students only)
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 14:52:46 GMT
Dear Apex Users,

We are organizing three day Apache Hadoop and Apache Apex workshop (for
students only)  at Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT), Pune.

Open for all
Day 1 (2/12/16)
1.30pm to 2.00pm Registration
2.00om to 2.15pm Apache & Open Source Overview
2.15pm to 5.00pm Introduction to Hadoop

Only for selected participants

Day 2 (2/13/16)
9.00am to 1.00pm Hadoop Hands-on (HDFS & MapReduce)
2.00pm to 5.00pm Apache Apex Basics
Day 3 (2/14/16)
9.00am to 1.00pm Apache Apex Hands-on

We have constraints on the number of participants for hands on session and
hence only selected participants will be attending the workshop on day 2
and day 3.

We had the first session (Day 1) today and 100+ students attended the same.
In general, students were very interested in knowing Big Data and Hadoop
technologies.

We will share our experiences with remaining workshop early next week.

Regards,
Sandeep