apex-users mailing list archives

From Ashwin Chandra Putta <ashwinchand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Apex Application
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 23:44:37 GMT
Let me try with that Jim, meanwhile do you mind trying out excluding
everything for you dependency and then add only required sub dependencies
externally?

<*dependency*>
  <*groupId*>org.milyn</*groupId*>
  <*artifactId*>milyn-smooks-edi</*artifactId*>
  <*version*>${smooks.version}</*version*>
  <*exclusions*>
    <*exclusion*>
      <*artifactId*>*</*artifactId*>
      <*groupId*>*</*groupId*>