apex-users mailing list archives

From Ashwin Chandra Putta <ashwinchand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What-if analysis with apex
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 16:56:43 GMT
Amit,

I have a couple of questions if its not much.

1. What is the current implementation?
2. What are the challenges you are facing?

Regards,
Ashwin.
Hello,

I am trying to evaluate apache apex for building an application that
supports what-if analysis support to users. This co-relates closed with
excel kind of functionality where changing a value in one cell triggers
changes in other cell values. In our case we would have multiple rows in
various tables getting updated when the user changes a row value. The
response needs to be in real-time or near real-time.

Does Apex fit such an use-case? If so, what would be some of initial steps
to evaluate it for this use case?

Thanks!