apex-users mailing list archives

From "Perumal, Nithin" <peru...@rose-hulman.edu>
Subject Re: Questions regarding committing code to Malhar
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 06:08:23 GMT
The testing files are currently in the test folder for the twitter demo.  Would these tests
still be skipped?

Thank You,

Nithin

________________________________
From: Sandeep Deshmukh <sandeep@datatorrent.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2015 11:20 PM
To: users@apex.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Questions regarding committing code to Malhar

You should not be checking in your credentials into the repository. A user, if needs to run
this, will need to create his/her credentials and use the application.

If your code is in malhar-contrib, it will be automatically skipped from unit testing cycle.

Regards,
Sandeep

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 1:39 AM, Perumal, Nithin <peruman@rose-hulman.edu<mailto:peruman@rose-hulman.edu>>