apex-users mailing list archives

From "Perumal, Nithin" <peru...@rose-hulman.edu>
Subject Questions regarding committing code to Malhar
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2015 20:09:45 GMT
I have fixed the demos that were not working the last time I submitted a pull request to Malhar.
 I also made a number of the improvements asked for on my last pull request, but I need to
have a couple of questions answered before I can resubmit my files:

1. For each additional twitter-demo feature that I added, I also added a testing file similar
to those that already exist for the twitter-demo.  I was wondering whether I should keep the
Consumer Key, consumer secret, access token and access token secret in the resources XML file
as is done in the existing resources?

2. I had initially set up my testing files to read the twitter access credentials from "/home/dtadmin/.dt/dt-site.xml"
(I am developing on the sandbox).  This way, the credentials would not be exposed in the xml
file and the user would store his keys in this XML file.  Is this way acceptable?  Or should
I put the credentials in the testing resources xml file as it currently is.  If I continue
to access credentials from "/home/dtadmin/.dt/dt-site.xml"