apex-dev mailing list archives

From Ananth G <ananthg.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Process to push the documentation into ASF-site before vote for a release
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2017 02:20:53 GMT
Hello All,

I am having an issue completing the last step of the release process before a vote can be
called for. My understanding is that the vote for a release ( masher release 3.8.0 ) needs
to provide a link for the documentation as well. Hence I am trying to generate the doc links
before a vote email can be sent. Could anyone of you please guide me as to what is the right
way to push documentation?

The question I have is if the steps to update apex-site docs folder as mentioned in the release
process are sufficient as they stand today? I copied the malhar build generated docs into
the apex-site docs folder ( as the steps in documentation suggest) and pushed the changes
to apache/apex-site repo with asf-site as the branch. This is not reflecting the docs to be
viewed by the browser with the correct release URL such as this : http://apex.apache.org/docs/malhar-3.8/
<http://apex.apache.org/docs/malhar-3.8/>

I am wondering if there is any other step that I missed ?

Regards,
Ananth