apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pramod Immaneni <pra...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Major version change for Apex Library (Malhar)
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 05:06:50 GMT
Thomas,

Wouldn't you need to call a separate procedural vote for whether changes
cannot be allowed into 3.x without requiring they be submitted to 4.x as
there was a disagreement there? Also, I am not sure that the procedural
vote argument can be used here for 4.x given that it involves modifications
to existing code. I would say we should drive towards getting a consensus
by addressing the concerns folks have about 4.x.