apex-dev mailing list archives

From Tushar Gosavi <tus...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: release activties
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 05:41:32 GMT
I have updated
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/projects/apex.conf
file by adding release-3.6 branch for Apex Core. For some reason builder is
not registered for release-3.6 and force build through IRC is also not
working as builder is not registered.

I am communicating through IRC for the resolution of the issue. No response
till now. I may open an INRA JIRA for it.

Regards,
-Tushar.

On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 10:23 PM, Thomas Weise <thw@apache.org> wrote:

> The javadocs are not pushed yet.
>
> https://ci.apache.org/projects/apex-core/apex-core-
> javadoc-release-3.6/index.html
>
> Last time, Ram had to trigger buildbot manually to make it happen.
>
> Ram, what is the magic to do that? We should also document it in case the
> trigger on commit or nightly build does not happen.
>

> On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 6:41 AM, Thomas Weise <thw@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Move of RC to release is done and new JIRA version added.
> >

> > On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 6:34 AM, Vlad Rozov <v.rozov@datatorrent.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I'll help with moving RC candidate from dev to release. Do you have
> >> permission to publish artifacts to maven?
> >>
> >> Thank you,
> >>
> >> Vlad

> notifications

> tushar@datatorrent.com>