apex-dev mailing list archives

From Ravi Kanth <ravikanth....@gmail.com>
Subject Facing problem with Netty jar
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 03:06:26 GMT
Hi Team,

I have designed a Streaming Application using Apex & Data Torrent RTS
libraries. I have designed the application compatible for CDH 5.7.1 and DT
3.3.0. Now, I upgraded my cluster to CDH 5.10.1. Everything is good till
now. The problem is my Apex application is not picking up the netty jar
from DataTorrent libraries(netty jar 3.6.6), instead from Cloudera 5.10.1
libraries(netty jar 3.10.5). Because of this version mismatch, apex
application is failing to start throwing "Class not found exception.". Now,
I upgraded to DT 3.8 but I see there is no netty at all provided by DT.
What can be done in this scenario? Do I need to change the application
configuration to DT 3.8 compatible?

Thanks.
Ravi