apex-dev mailing list archives

From Vlad Rozov <v.ro...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] impersonation and application path
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 05:37:32 GMT
IMO, it should be different vote. In case APPLICATION_PATH is explicitly
specified, it should be used. If it is not specified, there are few
options to consider.
1. My suggestion was always default to the impersonated user home
directory as a starting point for constructing APPLICATION_PATH
2. Your suggestion is to have another settings that will allow to choose
between impersonated and impersonating users. Please propose what will
be the default for the new setting ( a) impersonating or b) impersonated).

Thank you,

Vlad