apex-dev mailing list archives

From Venkatesh Kottapalli <venkat...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Specialized operator recovery
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 18:15:45 GMT
+1 for this feature to explicitly identify operators for specialized operator recovery as in
Pramod’s email.

Don’t think that this can be made default. From my understanding, by default, this can guarantee
ATLEAST_ONCE and not EXACTLY_ONCE in the downstream of failed container as the stream is restored
to the last “fully" processed window.

-Venky.