apex-dev mailing list archives

From Aniruddha Thombare <anirud...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: License information
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 09:04:48 GMT
Hi,

You wan't to include that code in your application or Malhar?

License text for others:

ImageJ is being developed at the National Institutes of Health by an
employee of the Federal Government in the course of his official duties.
Pursuant to Title 17, Section 105 of the *United States Code*, this
software is not subject to copyright protection and is in the public
domain. ImageJ is an experimental system. NIH assumes no responsibility
whatsoever for its use by other parties, and makes no guarantees, expressed
or implied, about its quality, reliability, or any other characteristic.

Thanks,

Aniruddha

Always finding your faults, just like your Mom!
#QA