apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pramod Immaneni <pra...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Dependencies on libraries licensed as Category X
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 17:27:06 GMT
It will be good to mention in the guidelines, known compatible licenses and
incompatible ones. Additional guidelines on what are the general
characteristics of a compatible license e.g., free to use, no restriction
of making code open etc.. because there may be depdencies that don't use
well known licenses but still fit the bill of a compatible license.

Thanks