apex-dev mailing list archives

From David Yan <david...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apex project description
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2017 22:12:45 GMT
Here's my proposal. I added one more sentence in the description so it
sounds less cramped:

"Apache Apex is a real-time data processing platform for Big Data. Apex is
scalable and fault tolerant with high throughput and low latency, and
supports stateful and exactly-once processing. Apex has a unified
application development model that can be applied to stream and batch
processing use cases."

If we can, we should probably add footnotes for buzzwords like "scalable",
"fault tolerant", etc. that link to pages that describe what we meant by
those claims.

David