apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PR merge policy
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 15:38:01 GMT
+1

There are also cases where PRs have been under review by multiple people
that are suddenly unilaterally rebased and merged.

Furthermore those that review and merge should follow the contributor
guidelines (or improve them). For example, JIRAs are supposed to be
resolved and marked with the fix version when the PR is merged.

Thomas