apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Improvement: Collecting metric
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:16:05 GMT
Can you quantify what overhead you observed and if it has caused noticeable
problems in a real application? It would be good to understand the
motivation for the changes you suggest.

Regarding 1. and 2. I don't want to see operator properties that the user
configures confused with metrics that the operator exposes for monitoring.
I think that the current approach of using fields that the operator
developer can choose to keep private is good.