apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmay Kolhatkar <chin...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: APEXMALHAR-2400 In PojoInnerJoin accumulation same field names are emitted as single field
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 07:38:34 GMT
I agree with the requirement. But I think the requirement here is superceed
by requirement at
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d1e282047399558a4f04aab186c0d986114d353dcaf6d6c76a2a3a35@%3Cdev.apex.apache.org%3E

Having PojoInnerJoin to emit a POJO instead of map overrides this.

I suggest to do that first and if still there is a scope we look into this.

-Chinmay.