apex-dev mailing list archives

From Santhosh Kumari G <Santhosh.Kum...@qolsys.com>
Subject One Yarn with Multiple Apex Applications
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 08:54:51 GMT
Hi,

      Can we launch more than one (multiple) apex engine in one node with multiple terminals
and one yarn running. If yes, what is the process.

I tried launching 2 apex apps with 2 apex engine's. First apex app is running without any
issue using the port 8042 configured in yarn-default.xml Then I tried to launch 2nd app it
is saying accepted but not running as 8042 port is already in use. When I killed the 1st app,2nd
app is getting launched automatically.

So can we manage one yarn with multiple apex engine app's?.

Thank you,
Santhosh Kumari G.