apex-dev mailing list archives

From Tushar Gosavi <tus...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: APEXCORE-294 Clean application shutdown
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2017 04:33:07 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I agree with you on the current behavior. The effect of shutdown can
be achieve with kill. I was more worried about backward compatibility
issue
while relaunching the shutdown app, hence kept the default as same as
before (cli and rest api default).  If we don't want to retain the
relaunch
behaviour of shutdown app then the code will be more simpler :).  Let
me know, I will update the PR accordinlgy.

- Tushar.