apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pramod Immaneni <pra...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Contribution Process before PR
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 04:50:19 GMT
Yes, it will be good to have these points added to the contributor
guidelines but I also see for the most part folks do bring up issues for
discussion, try to address concerns and come to a consensus and in
generally participate in the community. I also think we should have some
latitude in the process when it comes to bug fixes that are contained and
don't spill into re-design of components otherwise, the overhead will deter
contributions especially from folks who are new to the project and want to
start contributing by fixing low hanging bugs.

Thanks