apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: APEXMALHAR-2261 Python Binding for HighLevel APIs
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2017 19:41:58 GMT
Hi,

Python support would be great to have. Users look for the ability to use
Python with its library ecosystem. How will that be possible with this API
proposal?

I suspect that just being able to wire operators in Python is of limited
impact when operators cannot execute Python. Have you looked
at APEXMALHAR-2260 as well?

Thanks