apex-dev mailing list archives

From Deepak Narkhede <mailtodeep...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there any plan to upgrade Apex core version for Apex Malhar ?
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 05:21:37 GMT
Dear Community,

The reason I'm asking because the latest branch of Apex Malhar build fails
with new Apex core version.

Reason:
OperatorContext Interface (from datatorrent.api) has been updated with
method getName(), And as some operators in malhar implements this interface
hence the build fails. Mostly they are used in test scenario.

Let me know If there are plan to upgrade Apex core version, would like to
take it up.
Also opened the jira for the same: APEXMALHAR-2375

--
Thanks & Regards

Deepak Narkhede