apex-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Kapoor <hit...@datatorrent.com>
Subject (APEXMALHAR-2340) Initialize the list of JdbcFieldInfo in JdbcPOJOInsertOutput operator from properties.xml
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:45:07 GMT
Hi All,

Currently in JdbcPOJOInsertOuput operator we cannot configure JdbcFieldInfo
via properties.xml and the user has to do the necessary coding in his
application.

To implement this improvement, the approach mentioned in
http://docs.datatorrent.com/application_packages/#operator-properties could
be followed.
Now we need to provide the user a format for specifying the value of
fieldInfo.

Kindly let me know which of the following is the best format to be used for
this
1) CSV string (or any delimited string) with values for data members of
JdbcFieldInfo in a fixed sequence.
2) JSON format with appropriate mapping.
3) XML format with appropriate name tags and values.

Regards,
Hitesh