apex-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Weise <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Malhar release 3.6
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 23:44:59 GMT
It has been a while and the issues that we were waiting for are still
unresolved.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%203.6.0%20AND%20project%20%3D%20APEXMALHAR%20and%20resolution%20%3D%20unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20ASC

I would suggest:

APEXMALHAR-2300 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXMALHAR-2300> -
defer
APEXMALHAR-2130 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXMALHAR-2130> /
APEXMALHAR-2301 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXMALHAR-2301> -
David/Siyuan can you please give an update and recommendation.
APEXMALHAR-2284 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXMALHAR-2284> -
see discussion on the PR and JIRA. Also discussed it with Bhupesh and
Chinmay today and we think that this join operator should probably be
replaced with the new operator that is based on WindowOperator.
APEXMALHAR-2203 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXMALHAR-2203> -
defer

Please provide any feedback you may have within a day so that we can
unblock the release.

Thanks,
Thomas

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 6:36 AM, Chaitanya Chebolu <chaitanya@datatorrent.com