apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmay Kolhatkar <chin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe Call For Papers Open
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 08:17:52 GMT
Hope I'm not responding to this very late.

We have a PR open for initial cur of Apex-Calcite integration in Malhar:
https://github.com/apache/apex-malhar/pull/432

Maybe that can give you some content to include in your topic.

As for upcoming work, there are APEXMALHAR jiras created with "sql" as
category:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXMALHAR-2311?jql=project%20%3D%20APEXMALHAR%20AND%20component%20%3D%20sql

Thanks,
Chinmay.