apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmay Kolhatkar <chin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Make cli support high-level API and SQL
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 16:53:06 GMT
Are you talking about apex cli (the one present in apex-core) to support
both?

As both high-level API and SQL are in malhar, wouldn't there be circular
dependency issue?

Beside the possible issues, this is a great idea.

Though, I'll suggest to have a seperate cli for high level and SQL in
malhar itself first and then later make that loadable/callable from apexcli.