apex-dev mailing list archives

From Chinmay Kolhatkar <chin...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Jekyll for Apex website?
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 17:37:40 GMT
If we are thinking abut revamping apex website, this seems to be pretty
good option.
The jelyllrb.com itself is pretty nice website and the code for that
resides here: https://github.com/jekyll/jekyll/tree/master/site

I personally support the idea of revamping the website with jekyll. Not
just because jekyll gives a nice and appealing UI to represent the content
but also because it gives us a opportunity to step back and think what
exactly users and developers want to through various navigation of our
website.

-Chinmay.