apex-dev mailing list archives

From Pramod Immaneni <pra...@datatorrent.com>
Subject Re: Megh operator library
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2016 14:04:21 GMT
Thomas,

I understand your concerns but if you look at my original email it
doesn't say to "move around code" but rather to contribute what makes
sense in a "fashion that is consistent with Malhar project".

For some operators that use underlying technologies for which there
are alternate implementations for the underlying technologies already
in Malhar, in a case by case basis we can discuss whether to repurpose
them during contribution or post-contribution.

I want to bootstrap the process. To that end I can come up with an
initial proposal and then we can discuss and modify it as everyone see
fit.

Thanks